Town of Palm Beach Marina Construction remains on schedule with the following highlights for the month of May:
- Marina excavation and fill disposal at Tarpon Cove is ongoing – over 600 barge loads of material have been excavated from the marina.
- Brazilian Building stucco is complete! Windows were installed, with doors arriving the first weeks of June.
- Concrete cap and facings are in progress.
- Palm Way Dock utilities are in the process of being installed with power pedestals and switch cabinets placed on the docks.
- Brazilian Dock utilities remain in progress.
- Australian Dock delivery and installation is ongoing. The main gangway including the ramp leading off the bulkhead is in place with finger piers being installed.
- Upland electrical conduit work continues.
- Peruvian Building vertical construction is now underway.
- Lake Drive Park Improvement mobilization has begun.